Corporate and Charity Outings
The University Club at Arlington is the perfect venue for your next corporate or charity outing. Our team of professionals will exceed your expectations in every way. Our beautiful and immaculately maintained golf club is available for a select number of dates each year for outings, tournaments, and charity events.
Our PGA-certified professional staff can take care of every request. Professional assistance with tournament planning, format selection and set-up are included with each event, along with the following services and features:
- Participant pairing sheets (including pairing and alphabetized starting sheets)
- Personalized cart placards
- Personalized rules sheets
- Registration table for guest check-in
- Pre-event announcements
- Starting assistance
- Administering special event contests (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.)
- Scorecard collection and professional scoring services
- Customized scoreboard
- Professional bag drop services
- Tournament set-up that includes the placement of all sponsorship signs
- Customized merchandise packages are available for an upgrade
- Distribution of prizes
Events may be booked on select days throughout the year for up to 144 players, with a multitude of format options available. Both tee time events and shotgun starts can be accommodated. There are a variety of food and beverage packages to choose from, including a beverage cart that can also provide on course refreshments. Our golf shop can provide a wide array of prizes, gift certificates, or tee gifts.
Note: The Club owns 50 golf carts holding up to 100 golfers. If additional carts are needed for your event, additional charges will apply.
To book your next corporate outing or charity fundraiser, call John Hines, Head Golf Professional, at (859) 622-2207.